i hate pearl jam.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headsmess

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
actually. i love pearl jam :)

i hate having some d$#%head dumbkopf brazilian playing even flow and alive at full volume over and over at work. guess what hes listening to when he has the "phones in...

oh. and if its not that its "hope FM"...sorry, i really dont want to hear about jesus and how hes going to save us if we just send in 19.95 for a stuffed crucifix...

id rather pat that fat laughing guys belly than kneel down in front of some freakin torture symbol. buddha rocks.

im old.

30 sucks.

oh. yeah. i got my thumpie gfoing the other day after too long in the rain...sun...rain...fog...you get the idea.

soon ill inflate the tyres maybe and see what else i need besides bars forks tubes chain and whatever else has been pinched while i wasnt watching...

the lil quad bike is loving its upgrade :) pop out the 50, drop in a bran noo 107. that blew a head gasket due to lousy chinese epoxy, but still managed to get me and a mate(about 200kg all up) 5km from home...then back when we really blew the thing and you could see the piston while it was running... died in the drive.

did i mention it was a council cleanup job? and my mate that bought it round paid me $50 cus he didnt reckon id get it going in under 5 mins... new carb mate ;) i score a quad and im paid for taking it!

now its got a 107 with 3 and reverse :D sweeeeeet :)

had a bent inlet. probably what saved it considering who i got it off.

swapped head.

that one had a bent exhaust!

swapped head.

reverse doughies on quads are freakin dangerous!

sorrry for everyone that reads this, goes wtf and moves on...i just needed to get something out for a minute...

I have a jar of pearl jam, want it? Missus says it's good for her complexion

Turtles are bad
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5G4HxrVx20A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lov the title :) I had a shirt that had this written right across the front of it as all the cool kids in town were going to the concert... Ah back in 95 when weed was still worth more than gold ;)

Lov the title :) I had a shirt that had this written right across the front of it as all the cool kids in town were going to the concert... Ah back in 95 when weed was still worth more than gold ;)

Then a few years later it was priced by what gold was worth. And now those days are gone altogether, im surprised you can remember this timeeh haha.:fumeur7:

I luv camels and turtles toes.

You got no clue how sick I am, literally haha

i like turtles. i saved a turtle the other day :) at least the guy in the ute swerved to miss it. champion. :beerchug:

i think this love of squashing turtles comes from too much nintendo as a youth. unfortunately they dont take to yellow minis jumping on them too well.

they are NOT worth 50 points!

theyre endangered. just like the nintendo :(

You mean tortoise unless your drive a submersible car haha, I ushered a tortoise of the road the other day aswell I like turtles more thou they stay their stupid arses of the roads.

yes, ok, an eastern long necked tortoise, fine. they still smell when they pee on you. reminiscient of a certain soup a colleague often ate. asian tortoise pee soup. iunno.

Wow I just read all of that .... I'm going to bed now probably dream of turtles popn wheelies on 50's cheers fellas

Latest posts

Back