I have no idea

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massive27

Reaction score
HI all, i have no idea about bikes and was just wondering where do i find the engine number on my lifan 125? and wat r the numbers on the frame? cheers as i have no bloody idea

yeah, either on top of crankcase, or just under the sprocket... all depends on the engine manufacturer as well...

and frame numbers? i dunno...some are vin numbers, some are just manufacturer numbers, etc etc etc..
just so they know when a bike was made, etc.... not that anyone would use that info, or ask for it... but even cheap bmx bikes from kmart have frame numbers...

i think theyre more a quality control thing, so bikes bearing numbers ejr2xxx1 to ejr22x1 should be returned to supplier immeadiately, blah blah, that sorta crap..
and a lifan engine no. should be under the sprocket, and theyre stamped or engraved on:)

yeah on top of my crank case its engraved i also have a sticker on my frame that has the year model what bike engine type etc etc.

Latest posts

Back