I have some questions...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

¤SQ¤

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently trying to decide whether or not to purchase a pocket bike. The reason why I am suddenly very interested in them is because I NEED to have some type of motor powered vehicle for fun or I will go insane, and I am heading off to college so money is an issue but pocket bikes are within my price range :cool:. I used to drive a big truck which I took offroading ALL the time, I go rollin on 24’s in my friends ride, and two of my friends are BIG into drifting. BUT! I sold my truck for college and bought an AVEO which isn’t the funnest thing to drive, and I am moving away from my friends so I will no longer have access to fast vehicles :( .

This is where pocket bikes come in. I can’t decide between a pit bike and a street bike. I can't seem to find a pit bike over 49CC that is under $1000 so I might have to go for a street bike. Do you guys have any suggestions for a pit bike that I can have a lot of fun on? I will probably be usin it to get from classes on campus (is that a stupid idea? haha). Any help would be great.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
ummm well apart from the fact that the campus council, lecturers, principals etc etc... wouldnt allow it i would say it is a pretty bad idea, but on the other hand, rules are made to be broken i guess, just depends on how much trouble you feel like getting into. if you are considering riding this on the streets (in australia) then forget about it as the cops will book you the second they see you on a minibike on the road, pitbike or anything else with a motor which isnt registerable.

if this isnt the case the atomix orion AGB-XX series is cheap and125cc. recommendation is the AGB-29 (a.k.a atomix pro-x if i am not mistaken) as it seems to be the best value and strongest of the line-up. also look into the MSO mini's www.motospeed.com.au as they have good prices and a solid contender to some of the better known brands like thumpstar, motovert and pitster / GT's. also look in the classified section of this site, always some good rides in there for sale and best part is you can find the problems the bike has had just by searching the forums for a post by the person selling :D.

hope this gives you an idea in which direction to look.

Cheers, Tony.

Awesome man, thanks for the help. I have never heard of any of those companys until now.

Latest posts

Back