i lost my vent thing on the fuel cap ridin

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbikepip

Reaction score
yeh i was ridin today and i looked down and the vent was there then i looked back and it had come off is it going to matter that ive lost that or should i replace it?

its not going to matter that much but just get a cheap $2 piece of tube from a hardware or use a little bit of fuel line tube.

You may end up getting dust or dirt in your fuel tank, but the biggest thing would be fuel comming out the top of the cap and splashing on you when your riden.

Yeah Durant Durant lost the vent on his and put some tape in there...electrical tape....sorta rolled up like a matchstick...thing is he's been runnin it for a year no worries .

But they are there for a reason and you'll get fuel splash at some point if ya do nothing ..... I stink enough ridin down here in summer without petty all over my sh@t :D

doesn't your bike have a hole in the big headstem nut for a breather hose to go down your headstem?

Image003.jpg

last millennium my ass :)

hahaha, maybe your side cutters were from last millennium tho sidney, could you not cut the zip ties off a bit shorter?

I lost my breather pipe or whatever it is on the first ride, have been going for 9 months now without a drop of fuel landing on my pants or coming out of the cap at all :s

when i lost my vent hose i just cut a piece of fuel line a simalar length, works good too

Latest posts

Back