i need advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimp

Reaction score
g'day,

im new to mini bikes and i want a 110cc or 125cc bike which is capable for some motocross. nothing too big but just for some fun.
i only want to spend about $1500 at most. I've been looking at Atomik and Orion and was wondering weather they are reliable. im looking at an Atomik RS 125cc bike.

Any advice on it or if you know of another bike which i didnt list would be great.

Cheers,
Alex

the rs is a good place to start.
have a look at the mso range (site sponser)
they have some damn good bikes and damn good service.
hope it all works out for you

awesome, thanks. are they are reliable bike?
i dont want bike that i will be spedning a fortune on repairing it.

yes they are realiable bikes. i reckon at least half the members on this forum would own an mso because of the customer service and the reliability.

thats great. do you know if when they ship the bike to you, you have to put it together or does it come ready to ride?

i would consider it but i live in melbourne though.

just focus on the mso range at the moment mate. trust me you wont regret it. with every china bike you buy, well with every bike you buy you have to spend money on it on things like maintainence.. contact mso they will be able to get a bike to you and hook you up with a great deal.

mso has an awesome back up and guarantee. heaps of people have bought bikes from mso. very reliable and cheap but good quality for the price.

thanks for the advice. im gonna look around at some others.
im having a look at PitPro's tommorow. are they anygood?

Yeah get in contact with MSO a 140s will see ya get a fair bit of change from ya 1500.... just don't forget to tell em you are a member here ....

BIG discount .

Yeah the other is heaps of us ride ,work and mod em here .:cool:

Oh yeah they'll have it on your door in about 2/3 days

yeah im thinking about the 140. ill have enough cash by then hopefully. will i be able to buy one from them while they are in melbourne? the new 140's are $1599, how much do you rekon i will get it for?

thanks for all the help

stay away from pitpro's unless it's the xr140 there not to bad out of the box
but mso for sure you will get the 140s on your doorstep with heaps of change
have fun with the new ride when ya get it

awesome. im thinking ill go for an MSO 140. just gotta wait till the SX in Frankston to check out the bikes.

this is a little off topic but does anyone know if your allowed to ride your mini's at the Frankston BMX track or is it strictly BMX?

deffinatly get the 140s, i have 1 and it is awsome!! they require minor assembily eg.handle bars, front wheel and some other minor things. probly take about 1/2 hour. and they will give u a very very good price!

as for the bmx track, im not sure but if its nething like my local bmx track its for pushys only!! plus bmx riders dont tend to like pitbikes tearing up their track

Hey mate, yeh as mittz said go mso. Fast, reliable, jumpable and fun....
Email Linda and tell her that your from miniriders, they'll give ya a super deal.
Cheers, Pascal.

awesome. do they give you good instructions on how to put it together, cos i dont know how to put it together.

look in the tutorial section about assembly
snitchy has a how to video that should give you a fair idea

No doubt you can get one at the sx .... just email em or ring em and they'll give ya a great price ...we might even have one on display already together that you can take at the end of the day just ring and ask them they are frighteningly nice people and in it for the long haul.

But yeah can't give you a price bruz ....I just ride with em and do a bit of RandD and media stuff to help em out I can say it's way less than 1599 though.

Anyway see ya there I'll be the big dude with Dreadys and cameras doin interviews and sh@t ya won't miss me :D

And yeah if you have to put it together ?? Well SnitchY's vid will show you all ya need to know ...and if ya still got dramas we've put a thousand together on here between us.:cool:

Latest posts

Back