I need help i wanna ride again lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake#010

Reaction score
Hello there i would like some help about 1 month ago i got a 2009 pitpro 125rr
this bike hooks its a really nice bike to ride

just recently cracked the frame in 5 spots (like near each other)

its cracked right behind the rear suspension i was wondering how or where i can get a new frame or reinforce this frame
whats the go with reinforcing frames

please thanks

To china boy

yeah i did just weld them up but its not gonna fix my frame bein so fuckin shit lol

i wanna reinforce it but i dont no how to or what to do

learn the art of gusseting and so forth. take a good look at say a dhz frame etc, dont just randomly stick bits of steel wherever, itll do more harm than good.

grind welds out and redo them. take the paint n rust off first(prep work makes for better welds). think in triangles...strongest shape. look at where and how its broken, and what forces caused it to break, directions, and how to counteract the forces. the less welding all up the better...though its probably only mild steel frame, which is pretty forgiving to the effects of heat etc.
if it was chro-mo or hi tensile(which i doubt, and would require suitable fill-in steel and welding wire/rods), it would need to be re heat treated afterwards

reminds me...why dont i see any china bikes with head bracing? would be the first thing id add, use the engine as part of the frame. they sorta do it on posties....

Hey jake I'm just wondering what did you do to crack it? I own the same bike and am curious.

Latest posts

Back