i need help with spending my MONEY!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
okay pointles thread but i have 450 dollars to spend on my crf but this bike is worked as it is, dont need anymore power and i brought nearly all the stuff i wanted for the bike the other day, all i can think of is white rear fender and black gripper seat cover...

what else do i get maybe riding gear?
no im not spending it on track fees because i need stuff as a prezzie.

spare set of tires and a chain and sprocket combo
brake pads and brake levers
thats responsible though
i would look for a nice pipe for it
or you could respray for $450

has a good pipe on it. got rear tyre and levers and it just had new tyres put on it and just got new chain and sprockets.
also has rec reg, handguards, bash plate, was just rebuilt with stainless steal valves and high comp piston, dirt digger clutch, aftermarket rims hubs and spokes, twinwall handle bars, cycra plastics, new seat foam, kruz tune suspension set up for a rider that is same weight as me and a little bit faster, oversize radiators there is more mods but i cant remember them all as i said its ****in modded.

If you don't already have one, one of these
leatt_neck_brace_club.jpg

So true a neck brace is the best thing you buy if you are going to ride hard. To late wishing you did later on mate if the worst thing happened. I don't ride without one and i won't let my wife or stepson ride without their neck braces either.

put it in your bank and keep adding to it..... and when it gets to a point where you can buy your own ute... get one.. own it outright, and do stuff to make it your own.. I.E paint job, rims, lower it or lift it.... you don't need to do anything to your bike.. its a 450... fix it so it can run very well.... and fix it when it breaks... that way you don't have to worry about car loans...

Jneck brace would deff be a good thing but knee braces are important to!!!
Ps: I have 1 ride old pod k300 knee braces for sale cheap ;)

Latest posts

Back