I need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch7615

Reaction score
Im trying to do up my bike but i cant get it started, it had no spark so i bought new cdi, wiring harness coil and spark plug, still no spark. What could it be and how do i fifx it?

if it helps i had 2 connect wires togetha. i connected red stripe with red stripe, blue with blue, and white stripe to green and had 2 cords left out wich were yellow and white the guy at the shop said to do this

white stripe to green doesn't sound right, green i earth and should only go to earth points and other green wires.
A guy on here had the same problem a few weeks back. I looked at the bike personally and as soon as I looked at it I could see a black wire with white strip connected to the green earth wire, unhooked it and problem was solved

so just completly unhook the white stripe wire, or where does it and the green 1 go, are yellow and white supposed to be unhooked

yellow and white are left unhooked, they're for charging circuit, all unmarked green wires lead to each other.
If there isn't another green wire to connect it to then just bolt it to the frame somewhere

oh and BTW mitch you should have asked these questions in thread you already had, 2 threads doesn't get you answers quicker

thanx DvDRip and sorry, can u think of anything else that didnt work

Latest posts

Back