i need some help buyin a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
hi, just wondering what is a good reliable mini dirt bike on ebay???
i dont know much about them an dont really want to spend more then 700-800 bucks

any help would be great

thanks for that ill look for some now also i seen a bike called a pitpro 110cc
whats the go with that bike any good ??
or should i still go for a dhz agb-29??

ok well ive been looking threw ebay all the bikes are starting to look the same im reading all the info but cant find one that says its a dhz or agb29
if some one gets a chance can some one please give me a link to an ebay page of one

Apolo motersports also sell the abg, there now calling it the Pro X agb. Theres Atomic and another seller, 3 in total that I know of when I was looking. If you do buy the Pro X / AGB29 make sure to check all bolts before each ride. I like the Agb because its bigger than most pitties, has larger wheels and looks good. Im 27 though most probly older than the majority of most guys here so I could never buy one of them tiny little bikes made for little kids, even though it todays new craze - Adults on mini bikes - You might wanna look at your other options. Good fun.

DHZ all the way, dont mind the look of the 29 but every1 says they shit

well im 21 6foot ride a yz125 2000 an a 2003 figured to buy one to play with
i cant decide on the pitpro 138cc or the DHZ ??
which one is better in reliability?? or are they the same an which one would be better for my size

i really want the pitpro 138cc but theses two on ebay going for 900+ is that the price of this bike or if i keep looking will i find one cheaper??
an is the agb29 around the same price?

Yeah go for quality and reliablity. who cars what it looks like you cant even see it while your on it and who really cares as long as your having fun. Being 6 foot these are small and you dont wanna be uncomfterable. I find my knees get a bit sore and need to straighten them after a while.

Latest posts

Back