I need this - What is it? Lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Well, I went to the track on saturday.. and something fell out when i was riding, I have no idea what it is, But all i know is that it holds the back brake in place, now when i turn the bike the back wheel gets locked up and I need to get a new one before my next ride, so I would like to know what part it is, and how much it would cost me to get a new one. Thanks guys! :D

nitrous138mpart9lz8.jpg

Also, Stefans [z50Kid] muffler fell off when he was riding LOL, he rode around then i went off, flying past I saw an exhaust on the ground LOL.

Last edited:
lol i pulled my exhaust off so i could get into it and tune it correctly and install an inner rotor kit and the muffler fell right off as i was taking i off....im going to make my own exhaust soon.. and the back brakes.....i have no idea lol isnt it just a bolt in behind that rubber thing

Pitmaster, how much is a new one?

just get a allen bolt with a head about the size of your hole and put it in my bolt also fell out and this fixed it that way you wont need to buy a whole new brake kit.

Latest posts

Back