I think I can fly, by Jono

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Here is some more vision of last weeks long weekend. I had the privlage of doing a few laps of a friends private motocross track on my ktm 200 exc. The track is insane and I loved it. Its seemd that I was flying more then being on the ground, hahahaha. check it out :D

YouTube - Jono flying

cheers Jono

jono mate if u dont race i think u should hehe. i new u were gun but i hadnt seen u do nethin like that before absolutely great cant wait for the next vid. Keep it up

Cya sean
Thanks mate, yer I'd like to race enduro next seasion maybe. Its gunna cost so I wanna do it right. I will keep everybody on miniriders informed as to how I am going when I do start to race because I know you guys will be backin me up all the way ;) thenks heaps for the support so far. cheers Jono. :D

Great video jono. Just keep getting better and better = ]

hey jono is your bike road legal? or does it just have the lights on it for enduro riding?

hey jono is your bike road legal? or does it just have the lights on it for enduro riding?
yup, its road legal bro. I just got the back lights taken off for the motocross track. cheers Jono.:D

awsome vid mate (AGAIN) you ride so smoooth ,looks like you aint even trying...

nice riding and good vid aswell. loving the helmet cam!

nice riding and good vid aswell. loving the helmet cam!
thanks Brad and thanks to everyone for ya great comments, yer the helmet cam gives a bit of an idea of what its like onboard my weapon. :D I can feel the extra weight but it dosn't bother me much.:) cheers Jono

Cool video, how did you mount the camera to your helmet?

And that track looks good too.

i must admit ive always been nervous when looking, or even jumping some gaps... sheesh jono you have some balls... i myself am not a big fan of gaps no matter how big! so how long has it taken you to adjust to this track?

6,5 for your bike man, thats not bad... 10g for a 08-09 kx250f :( im still unsure if i will be able to afford food if i get a loan for one :(

Last edited:
hey bro was that cam mounted on top of your helm or the side......love your style bro ssssooooo smooth great vid....

Latest posts

Back