I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so...From China to Jap. Are you to?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is there jap pitbikes or are you talking about 50's and 75's or you're just getting big 250's and stuff like that

sidney have u ever thought bout a rm125? there the cheapest 125 2 smoke im pritty sure and IMO they are sexy:p

mate i sold a rm 125 a 98 mod for 1500 hunge few months ago
was in tip top nick as well tho it needed new chain and sprockets

look on fleebay i seen heaps in there when i was sellin mine

sidney have u ever thought bout a rm125? there the cheapest 125 2 smoke im pritty sure and IMO they are sexy:p
man theres no cheapest an most expensive 125.. there all close too the same. just depends on what year what condition an how bad the guy wants too get rit of it... as far as rm kx cr an yz... there pretty much the same but different colours. an you will find that in the prices....

jap bikes are a good move.
i would suggest an RM.
bring along somebody that knows a lot bout 2 strokes when viewing the bike as 2 strokes often have very hard lives.
ever considered a 4 stroke 250?? crf250r or whatever?? esier to ride, more torque and possibly less maintenance. depends, do u ride bush, track or around the road?
cheers

I ride bush and tracks, aka motocross.

but like i said. I only have 3k

jap bikes are a good move.
i would suggest an RM.
bring along somebody that knows a lot bout 2 strokes when viewing the bike as 2 strokes often have very hard lives.
ever considered a 4 stroke 250?? crf250r or whatever?? esier to ride, more torque and possibly less maintenance. depends, do u ride bush, track or around the road?
cheers
you got too be even more careful with 4 strokes a rebuild ll cost up too 3500 dont get the early yz's. eg 99 - 02. they have weak gears. but defens bring someone that knows bikes. and dont jump at the first one you see have a good look around.

Latest posts

Back