I think there is a question we all need to ask ourselves!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
What is the point in owning a Pit Bike and NOT taking it out to ride with mates at every possible opportunity?

Have we all lost our sense of fun? Who cares about a bit of petrol to camp for the weekend, get out of the city and actually relax?

Seriously everyone! Lets make these rides happen!! None of this 'life' is getting in the way of 'Fun' stuff.....live to work? or work to live? I bet no one on here can equal my count of injuries...and I've just started riding motorbikes, kid on the way, about to get married....FFS if you have more excuses than me not to ride a pit bike please do say so!

Or stop *****ing about how life is so hard and GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

Rant over!

Here here! ^^^^ I try to get out when I can, to the point I made a track round my house today for lack of riding spots in our area, and all my friends being busy with family for Easter, so couldn't get to their farms.... :(

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Here here! ^^^^ I try to get out when I can, to the point I made a track round my house today for lack of riding spots in our area, and all my friends being busy with family for Easter, so couldn't get to their farms.... :(

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hahaha ive been doing a few laps of my backyard too! Its nice and soft so I'm just trying to wear a track out with the tyres and throttle. Hoping to get upto the spare block for a ride soon! Now I have a complete running bike again!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Just a quick reminder. We ride bikes. When it rains things get wet and muddy....is that an excuse NOT to go riding??? I think NO :finup:

Its winter ffs what are we all going to sit inside in heated comfort? Not go outside like kids on our bikes and get wet and covered in mud! I havnt done that for WAY to long....so suck it up people!!

You've got no chance Stu, everyone piked the last one! And this weather has been far worse:bathbaby::deadhorse:

I like a good rant, made a few myself now and then. Used to ride every single weekend without fail, couldn't wait to wake up on a Sunday and wait patiently for the track to open at 11am.

I like a good rant, made a few myself now and then. Used to ride every single weekend without fail, couldn't wait to wake up on a Sunday and wait patiently for the track to open at 11am.

And thats why you deserve reps + my friend!!! Seriously, the weather isnt that bad. No one has spent enough time in the MTNS...Ive camped through stuff like this in SA recently....just thinking of all the fresh powder, and only twice ive been unable to get a campfire going...but when there is 10cm of snow on everything its ****...still beer gets you through those moments! Plus its a day ride now....downgraded for all the girls!! Also reminding people that my 7month pregnant wife came up to morgan last time. Regardless of the weather, at least someone has faith in having a good time with me cause she knows I plan for the worst possible scenario!! There is a rant!!!

Hhah ah Stu you make me laugh! Your poor pregnant wife that you catered for with just meat?

Tarp....tent set up not to leak....she likes to cook, I got a good fire with coals in the rain on Friday night, she cooked. We had salad, minute, steak, sausages, bread, T sauce mustard, cheese.....Friday night was awesome cause I went down digital wise...it was real country....she and I love that so...

Ok, it's been about 3 weeks since my last ride, was supposed to spend all day tomorrow out hitting up some trails, but got called into work all day :( soooooo I couldn't help myself, got the bike out, and ripped around our estate (in no way pit bike friendly) and upset just about everyone just to get it out of my system..... Hahaha even threw the bike back into 1st instead of shifting up to 3rd at one point and almost had a bitumen stack, the back wheel almost wanted to flip me straight off! Whoops! But I had a ride...... Will have to get me thru till next weekend when I can hopefully hit some trails again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back