I think this is a good deal, what do you guys reckon?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafe

Reaction score
I found this on eBay today while looking for a new 50cc project

KTM replica pro series 50cc 2 stroke 2007 - eBay KTM, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Apr-09 20:39:01 AEST)

(i know a china with a KTM sticker kit is asking for trouble) but i reckon it definitely looks the part, I have also read about these bikes being able to fit the KTM clutch on them as well as some other KTM parts. Ive pulled apart a few 50cc 2T engines and repairs are easy as. Personally i love the look of the expansion pipe, shiny, currvy. Not to mention the size of that rear sproket !

has anyone ever ridden or owned one of these bikes?

IMO it not quite worth $400 i would fork out $250 tops for it.

ive never owned one but that LOOKS like a fairly good bike.

haha thats awsome i wouldn't be surprised if you could sell that as a KTM50, you should get it get for the sake of it.

thos copies go pretty hard my mate had one but they blow up pretty easy though if you always ride them flat out lol

ive measured it off, 6 hours drive from my place with the trailer and $400 . . .could make an interesting weekend, the missus would kill me for buying another mini though

if only i had a dollar for every time i heard "you look like a dick on that thing, why don`t you ride your big bike"

Latest posts

Back