i wanna get into it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firsttimer

Reaction score
hey all my buds ride mini bikes and i own a wrf426 so i am low on cash from that and its great out with my dad on weekends but through the week i need somthing to ride out wit my freinds and jump and stuff and the wr is too big i need somthing prity cheap i was looking at a second hand orian or a moto pro 125 help me plz i dont wanna spend too much money on the rong thing any help is welcom thanx:) :) :)

hey, take a look at mi bike, it only cost $620, from Foxico Motorsports.
they hav also got a smaller 125 for only $520! like with a seat height like 2 cm different! u should check them out.
they are in Wantirna SOuth Melbourne VIC.
give em a call on 9800 0516, watch out for their accent & their english is poor but the prices are AWSOME, ask for the 125 Superdirt

pitpro's are great value, as are the agb29's.... i went with the pitpro for the better engine tho

Foxico suck as much as sik-pjs agb-29

ok thanxs for the help do u guys know any where around newe or raymond terrace to ride apart from mt. suger loaf and is an orion worth the extra coin from ebay also does orion have a web site (in english) becouse i cant find one thanx again

Latest posts

Back