I Want My 125cc Pitpro To Go Harder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

110cc ask rider

Reaction score
I Would Love To No How To Make My 125 Pitpro Go Harder Plz Help Me Out On This 1 Plz Tell Me Wat To Buy

Firstly take your shirt off and have a look in the mirror. If you see any excess pudding around the middle I would I would shift this first. Losing a few Kilos will make your bike go faster, jump further, land softer and last longer and cost less than any oter mod you can make.

You could absolutely thrash the $hit out of your 125cc so you will do two things there...get better at riding quick and hard and also wreck your engine. Then buy a 140cc outlaw engine off ebay for 300$.

After that if you want more power wack an IRK in it and it will fly!
SO for about 500$ all up you have a hell fast bike that will smoke any other pitbike.

p.s. Or you could not thrash the engine and keep it as a spare.

thanxs cuthbo an cass38a wat have i done to u ok i will kick the shit out of u if u make fun of me ok i was asking for help atleast cuthbo told me a few thing unlike u

thanxs cuthbo an cass38a wat have i done to u ok i will kick the shit out of u if u make fun of me ok i was asking for help atleast cuthbo told me a few thing unlike u

How would i know what you look like to make fun of you?

I have a mate who is 25Kgs heavier than me (he is not fat) and is a much better rider than me and has a better bike than me BUT HE CANT KEEP UP WITH ME IN A STRAIGHT LINE even when we swap bikes I still beat him for speed by an even better margin.

As I said if you do carry and extra weight lose it and you will go harder and I am sorry if you took offence.

im sure u couldnt kick the shit out of anyone you over weight teenybopper!

ey fatty boomba. ey fatty boomba...want another cream cake????

Latest posts

Back