I want to by a mini bike with a budget of $500

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenivik

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to these forums. I decided to join because i need some advice on bying an mini bike. Im 17 years old and weigh 60kg. I want to by myself a bike with a budget of $500.

So anyone no a good quality brand that sells cheap bikes. I don't want any doughy Chinese brands.

Thanks.

You aint gonna find much for $500 , not anything half decent anyway ... i wouldn't waste the money .

hey mate welcome...

sorry to say but you barely be able to get a dodgy chinese brand for $500

thanks for replays. I dont mind bying a used motobike. Ive been looking on ebay and a brand called Atomik nitrous has caught my eye. Are these any good? There bidding for around $500.

Thanks.

Hey man, if you can pick up an Atomik nitrous for $500.00 then by all means do!

Other recommendations include second hand bikes. Just keep scouring eBay and you will find your bike mate!

you may need a bike to attach the parts to .....
i may, or may not of noticed.... ;)

p.s back to the original post. The ntrous ain't a bad bike, just not a good one either (i own one) My misus also has a 125 and has yet to kill it, i'm sure that must stand for something :)

get a torpro 125 my brother brought one for 500 new there nothing special at all dogey at best and i wouldn't jump it either but if your just riding round a paddock it will do the job a better choice would be to save up some extra cash to be honest and buy a dhz dpro i rate them highly great value for money

Alright thanks for the replies . Ive decided to save up and by a more durable pit bike like a pister pro. Im not sure which one to get tho.

Anyone no where i can find reviews on pister bikes?

mate the brand names mean nothing ,, its the parts on the bike ,,components and such ..there all pretty much the same ,, more money better parts ....pretty easy to work out ,,,, forget names and look at the specs of the bike

Get one of the new Motoverts man, or even a DHZ. RevolutionMX have a new range. Your options are endless and it doesn't necessarily have to include Pitster Pro

I just bought a dhz dpro 160 and she shreds! I kinda scared At the moment to take her full throttle

Latest posts

Back