i was wondering

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustafa_s

Reaction score
hey everyone im back...just came home after rydin my friends thumpstar!!!!!!!!! omg that was sooooooooo mad!!! im gonna get one so i was wondering where to get a really good deal, already searched ebay probably getting from there cuz they got really cheap deals...so do anyone know any good sites or anyone that can hook me up with one

ps...:::eek:nly give australian sites please:::...

u want a real thumpstar, or a knock off thumpstar:?:
also wat sort of cash u lookin at spending?

No-Fear said:
u want a real thumpstar, or a knock off thumpstar:?:
also wat sort of cash u lookin at spending?

umm..just to ride on grass and a little dirt..not big dirt or big jumps...just like dirt tracks in the bush...looking at something up to 1k

U would only probaly pick up a replica thumpstar for 1k unless you can find a seller who wants to get rid of it quick or a pretty bashed up looking bike

what do u mean by replica? a fake thumpstar?? ebay has really good bikes...125cc thumpstar for 900 which is realy good

by replica i mean fake as there are a lot of them on ebay for that price range, but there are a few real thumpstars on ebay for sale

Kingy said:
One word EBAY

Fair enough they don't match up to the like of the real Thumpsters but they are just like the Cags and other bikes for road racing
I believe this has been mentioned many a time but these bikes are cheap, and it is really a luck of the draw to see what your bike does, whether it just needs some fine tuning or some major adjustments, but if you have a look at the big picture these ebay bikes are really 1/4 of the a Pro Hunge Thumpstar, so they are a pretty good deal

Latest posts

Back