i won self represented screw the dpp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadof2

Reaction score
im so friken happy right now YAAAA ME
after 5 years a truck load of $$$$ and sacking my lawyer my trial was held today
i had been charged with failing to comply with the road trafic act secdtion blah blah

(refusing to submit to a blood analasis)

i represented myself as i felt i could do a better job than my lawyer and god damm did i

even tho i had entered a not guilty plea after all the evidence was heard and i did all my cross examination of the doctors and nurses
the judge ruled that there was no evidence agaist me and i had been able to show that a medical condition did exist even tho there was no prior knowlege of this nor had it ever been confirmed by a medical practioner and ruled in my favour and dismissed all charges

so if you are ever told not to represent yourself aslong as you have some brains do it ,you put in more effort than some lazy ass lawyer just holding out his wallett for you to fill

Nice :) my folks are going thru some shit and there lawyer sounds like a dick... They gave him 3 more cases and he seems to be doing nothing. Everyone knows lawyers are *******s... Yet everyone gets suckered by them!

yea if you want something done do it your self :) my dads gone up against 15 of these hell expensive lawyers for the last 4 years that are trying to develop and make a 6 story building right next to our house and there no where near winning yet :)

Latest posts

Back