identifying my forks. new seals needed.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ando

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
needing new seals for my forks and after checking with the guru (andy at big 50's) he cant get seals for em. i do have a suspension guru to take em to that i sourced thru ed at ciniworx but since cash is tight i cant get em done for another week or two, i thought i'd try and find out what i got to give the guys at the workshop a bit more to go on since they may need to order in the seals anyway...

got a couple of pics that may help. its a 05 or 06 motovert 125 pro or expert (my memory really sucks :p)

IMAGE_056.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

have done some fairly extensive searching but so far come up with zip. i'm sure they will know what is needed at the shop but i've been here so long without starting a thread i figure i'm long overdue :D

feel free to start an "edumacating" thread for me lmao :D

they Zocchs or GPX's?? bit hard to tell... Comp n Rebound clicker wheels look like my GPX's, but i have one blue, on red... (comp + Rebound).

I reckon you should leave the forks as is, take the motor out, get a 155z, and an EDC chip, flux capacitor, and YZ490 powerband.
Then it will be fooly sik and be able to do big jumps n stuff.
Let teh edumacation begin!! :)

pretty sure they aren't zocchis but i'll have a search around for gpx's now thanks mate... it is coolie's old bike (with yx150 in it now thankyou very much) those other mods will come later when i have a few million spare to throw at it...

for now its just the fluffy fella's hanging off the bars :D

they look to be similiar to gpx pitster forks maybe try DHZ

Get me the size of the seal, & i may be able to help (IE inside, outside & width) in mm not inch's lol

damn hillz that means i gotta take em apart... too hard basket lol... me and coolie LAZY SOB's thats why we got guru's to do it all :D

zocchi reps same as on dhz 150....

yep zochi replica gets my vote, I'd send ken at dhz an email

thanks to the techsperts for speedy replies... i'm off to the guru to get em done now.

thumbsup.gif

They are immitation Zoccies by the looks of it. Run them on the first 2 models of verts I believe.

I want Ando's cool Smily's. As long as I don't have to tea bag anyone to get them!! LMFAO.

Latest posts

Back