If you can help it would be appreciated.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maorified

Reaction score
Kia Ora ppl,

My name is Billy, i'M from NZ and am looking at trying to build my first mini chopper! I have spent the last week or so looking for sites to buy a minichopper kit to build myself but have only found one place in america and they don't reply back!!!!:11doh: i have also tried to find blue prints to build from scratch but free to them means $20-$40!!!! hmmmmm, :(
I feel like i'm lost atm and don't know what to do whether i shud just try to wing it? any way i guess what i'm asking is if anyone knows where I am able to either buy a kit or get cheap blue prints that are reliable and reputable cheers.
If this project takes off I will definately post pics and topics on how the build is going cheers and thanks for taking the time to read and or reply. :jumping-smiley-011:

Well how good do those blueprints seem? I'm guessing you're going to be spending some coin at least to do this. $40 wouldn't be that much to spend on research that may be helpful. Just a thought.

They pop up every now and then on ebay, maybe keep you eye open for something to modify/restore. Would be much easier.

While your waiting, heres a pic of mine hehe
DSCF0614-1.jpg

DSCF0612-1.jpg

DSCF0607-Copy.jpg

Hey mate me and my wife are currently restoring 2 mini choppers. There completely stripped at the moment. Want me to post up pics of the frames?????

They pop up every now and then on ebay, maybe keep you eye open for something to modify/restore. Would be much easier.

While your waiting, heres a pic of mine hehe
DSCF0614-1.jpg

DSCF0612-1.jpg

DSCF0607-Copy.jpg

Wow that thing is sick! Is it running an auto clutch or something? Nice work! :applaudit:

Yeh that was the general idea but I just didn't want to have to redo things over and over again but thanks for your input, mite just go with the prints, cheers Hillz thanks for your input

Last edited:
Well how good do those blueprints seem? I'm guessing you're going to be spending some coin at least to do this. $40 wouldn't be that much to spend on research that may be helpful. Just a thought.

I see what your saying and after talking to some m8s at work this sounds like the way to go cheers

Hey mate me and my wife are currently restoring 2 mini choppers. There completely stripped at the moment. Want me to post up pics of the frames?????

Hey there dude, It's not the design or type of frame it's more measurements and dimensions that I'm more concerned with. I know what i wanna do just need to know where i can add as i wana make it a lil bigger than your average mini chopper, but if you don't mind it would be great. Oh and kud you keep us updated with your progress!

Well I wud like to thank every1 that had posted on my Question, thank u all i have now got a starting bike to get me going and plans on the way will keep you upd8d

Latest posts

Back