Ignition coil, what's best and bang 4 buck

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have NGK race coils on my bikes they are really good. You get them on ebay around $60 with free post it includes the coil,sparkplug lead,sparkplug cap. They are very good for the price. Just type in NGK Racing coil on ebay and it will come up it's $54.99 free post i have it on a YX150

Last edited:
my coil on my kx250f packed in one race, cost over 500 bucks to replace. sad time.

Damn dude, I replaced my old kx250 89 model coil with a China coil and never missed a beat.

Looked on ebay there are a few that look the same but don't have enough info about them. Only cost 18 but a guy down in vic looks like he sells the same one for 33 p&p included. Still no info. I don't even know what sort of coil I have stock on my atomik searched every where for info but none found. I like how they make it easy for ya. Lol

It is hard finding stats on china coils, iwent with the chp super coil. This is what the description read on classic honda 50s.
Product Information

Delivering more than 69,000 Volts, surpassing the capacity of the old super coil by more than 25%.

Higher compression motors require hotter spark to run properly.

High compression ratios causes spark quince and thus suppresses the spark from your plug, with the CHP ULTIMA coil, your guaranteed to eliminate spark quince and deliver a constant high voltage spark to your plug and maintain top level performance from your motor.

Higher intensity spark with faster recovery and response. Longer plug life as well as a hotter spark.

IMPROVES THE LOW END PERFORMANCE AS WELL AS ELIMINATES MANY IGNITION PROBLEMS.

Latest posts

Back