ignition cover 110 thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarlynick11

Reaction score
hey all yesty when i was riding my chain come off and snapped igniton cover etc
i have new stator plate ordered off ebay but i cant find ignition cover on there
ive read about the cut away covers and i will do this oncei get new cover

i was just wondering where to get these covers for cheap and how much im looking at also i need some rear shock bushes

also do the cut away covers prevent causing damage to stator etc if the chain decides to do it again ??

thanks

hey mate the cut-away covers make it easier for sprocket changes and also prevent half of the dirt building up around it

Depends on how your chain gets wedged i spose. But it makes changing stuff and cleaning easier

uh noobs -.- ^^

no the cut away covers wont stop your chain smashing your ignition cover

make sure the chain is tight for starters so it doesnt happen again

yes tru i am noob at mini bikes
ive ridden bigger bikes all my life and soon as i get pitboss it self destructs ahah
thanks for the help
the chain was tight but im guessing screwed bushes in the shock gave it a bit to much room to move

wait wait wait, the ignition cover next to the chain?? some cover the front sprocket and some don't? i thought it was just the way the manufacturer made them!

lol nah not u.. was for bard_Z and lil_john92 pist3r x4 etc

yes.. that sounds not good indeed, bushes are about $15-20

hey where do i find these bushes i went to local bike shop and auto 1 noone could help me

Latest posts

Back