illawara riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh those bikes will be fine to ride there
do you have a spare 50 tank
if so dodgey something up so it will work (Y)
lol

hahah Yeah ive got another crf50 tank here. I was thinking about trying to rig it up...Im gonna go to the wreckers and try find something...Possibly a yz85/80 tank or something hopefully will fit.

How much is it to ride? WHat time does it open and close etc...thanks.

it should be about 30 cause its your first ride
but then the next time u will need to get membership which will be like $50
and starts at 9 and finishes at 3 but you can turn up at any time it doesnt matter

when i used to live in sydney (sutherland shire area) i used to head down there on my yz85 and 125 awesome day out...

i went out there today,
its a tad rutted and rough but fingers crossed it will be fixed before next junior ride day,

with the adult days, would there be much interest in adult mini riders coming out for a bit of a ride?

if so we can look at getting sort of a designated track for you guys,

if you do come for a ride there and the tracks arnt completely up to spec, do not be put off, just have to take into consideration that the club has undergone drastic changes and fund for the club are low, and low funds makes it a bit difficult with earthmoving equipment,

so come check it out if you can, and keep in mind that the tracks are soon to ungergo big changes and within the next few weeks the tracks will be quite enjoyable to ride.

Latest posts

Back