Illawarra Raceway Minimotards

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro racer

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
my co manger and i from Albion motorcycles meet with the Illawarra raceway yesterday to discuss a proposed minimotard ride/practice night and mini race series possibly Sat twilight for the races. Everything progressed very well and we will keep you guys updated as we progress. Still some rules/regs times etc to sort through.
Everything will be MA rules.
This will be bums on seats to have a future guys, so please stay tuned and spread the word.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Illawarra-Mini-Motards/229244527201846
Any questions please give us a ring...42568666

Last edited:
First post has been updated now with a facebook page. Please support this and tell ya mates..we need numbers to succeed guys.

Please note there has been a date change to accommodate more riders to get the motard bikes ready...
Mini motard practice/ride night.
24th October
5pm start.- 8.30pm
$30 to kick off with.
pro kart license $100 for 12 months and is for racing/practice
There will be a full race series for 2013 and a possible Illawarra title race in November.
MA Rules apply for bikes and ride gear, also catch cans required.
Prokart will also allow Kevlar jeans and a leather jacket, but all riders must where a spine protector.
Please support this.
For further info, please contact us at Albion Motorcycles 42568666
or ring 0432913800. CYA THERE!

Last edited:
Bit too soon for me sorry mate, and i can't really do weeknights (gotta travel from canberra). How many you got lining up so far?

I'm sourcing motard wheels at the moment hopefully before the 16th. I'll definitely be in for a seasonal race and I have 2 mates looking for bikes to join me with me this we all live in Albion park too.

Please note there has been a date change to accommodate more riders to get the motard bikes ready...
Mini motard practice/ride night.
24th October
5pm start.- 8.30pm
$30 to kick off with.
pro kart license $100 for 12 months and is for racing/practice
There will be a full race series for 2013 and a possible Illawarra title race in November.
MA Rules apply for bikes and ride gear, also catch cans required.
Prokart will also allow Kevlar jeans and a leather jacket, but all riders must where a spine protector.
Please support this.
For further info, please contact us at Albion Motorcycles 42568666
or ring 0432913800. CYA THERE!

Latest posts

Back