I'm finally getting a bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
A big thanks to Ryan from Motorbike City, Laverton.

I went there this afternoon and he gave me a good deal.

Pitpro 125cc Type R.

I pick her up next Saturday.

Thanks also to all who gave me advice in my other thread.

Cheers, Adam.

I was looking for a Pitpro 125RR but they were all out of stock.

Ryan showed me the much better Type R which exceeded my budget but he was kind enough to offer it to me for $900.

I couldn't be happier if i tried.

And i will most definetely be posting up pics.

Adam.

Last edited:
Thats good mate considering 125rr's on ebay are buy it now for $800, then you have the best part of $200 for delivery.

http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/10036-getting-bikes-setup-right-mods-tips.html

http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/12274-tricks-trade.html

Heres a couple of threads that will help you set it up for more reliability ect.

Have fun and remember to share with your sons.
Thanks for those links 01nutracing.

Ok i will let my boys have a little ride !!!

Adam.

3 work days left till i get my baby.

Yes, i'm counting. It's all i think about now.

Adam.

lol you got the bike bug (thats what i call it) feels good, hay???
It feels great.

The fact that i'm learning something new is a buzz for me but to be teaching my boys aswell is just mind blowing.

I love the fact that im introducing my boys to this.

That is my biggest buzz.

The Wife isn't too happy about the situation but oh well.............. Ya cant please everyone hey !!!!!!!

Adam.

Last edited:
it is an awsome feeling, im a bit down at the moment cause i let a KLX110 get away from me it sold for $911.55 so pissed but i had the best feeling when i seen it begged my mum she said ask dad and i knew it would be a no from him but shit happens(bit off topic).

so you get your bike on friday yay:D get a vid of you and your boys hay??? can't wait to see the smiles on your boys faces when you bring it home from the post office.

The Wife isn't too happy about the situation but oh well.............. Ya cant please everyone hey !!!!!!!

Ignore the misses. The bonding time you get with your sons and the fact you have something that you are all interested in outweighs any wife problems.

I reckon your son's will be showing you how it's done though!! ;)

Little tackers have no fear.

it is an awsome feeling, im a bit down at the moment cause i let a KLX110 get away from me it sold for $911.55 so pissed but i had the best feeling when i seen it begged my mum she said ask dad and i knew it would be a no from him but shit happens(bit off topic).

so you get your bike on friday yay:D get a vid of you and your boys hay??? can't wait to see the smiles on your boys faces when you bring it home from the post office.
I get my bike Saturday. No post office though, i'm driving to the dealer to pick her up first thing Sat Morning.

Adam.

Last edited:
Ignore the misses. The bonding time you get with your sons and the fact you have something that you are all interested in outweighs any wife problems.

I reckon your son's will be showing you how it's done though!! ;)

Little tackers have no fear.
I hear you loud and clear mate.

And yes, my boys will no doubt be showing me how it's done.

They are cluey little buggers !!!!!

Adam.

Update : I'm picking my Pitpro up after work tomorrow.

I wont get home till about 6pm so i will have to wait until the weekend to get pics.

Cheers, Adam.

Latest posts

Back