Im giving up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motardness!

Reaction score
im giving up on me old project because its wasting my time.
im not gonna bother modifying a 125cc ducar engine. They are shit. and mods are only going 2 kill it. plain and simple.

im selling the unfinished project and its parts and making me own bike from scratch.

Here is what its going to have:

140cc lifan motor
Big bore exhaust
nsk wheel bearings
anodised blue roller chain tensioner
Crf50 style kill switch
anodized blue chain guide
Oil cooler
inner rotor kit + lightened oil slinger
Abs Breaks
Heavy duty twin piston front and rear brakes with braided lines
Did HD Gold chain
Usd forks
Tall Gripper seat
manifold adaptor plate
unifilter
27mm flat slide mikuni carb
27mm manifiold
41t rear sprocket
16t front sprocket
braided throttle cable
anosized blue fuel filter
Billet rear brake lever
Clear magneto cover
12inch front and rear wheels
Anodized blue billet footpegs
Heavy duty footpeg rail
Billet gear lever
Valve breather
fastace rear shock
oil catch can
port and polish (unsure on how to going about doing it)
146cc big bore kit
7.1mm race cam
Over sized valves
Anodized blue dress up kit
Alloy swingarm
Chromoly braced frame
anodized blue handlebars
anodozed blue clutch lever

sure i could buy a bike with most of these parts on it but im just after a project to do. its fun seeing your baby come together after time.
hmm im not to sure on how long this will take but im guessing 8 weeks.
due to a lack of cash. i already have alot of the parts i listed from old project so thats a plus.

but yeah what do u think?
what more could i do? nothing over the top

Last edited:
I don´t like to bust your bubble , but there is no 146Kit for the Lifan140...lol ..and 27mm carb is a WAIST OF MONEY IF YOU HAVEN´T WORKED THE HEAD...the transparent cover will be clear for one ride or two...nobody needs ABS on a pitbike...chinks billet footpegs hold up only seconds..breather kit is useless...and instead to get a chink anodized bar get a real Pro Taper!!
If you need some advice on the engine send me a PM
cheers

Last edited:
if your ditching your old project because of it waisting your time why are you starting another one which is going to take another 8 weeks? thats 2 months.
i nariah have the patience or the know how. 2 months is sooo long to wait while everyone else is riding.

ive got a piston thatll make your 140 into a 153cc pm me if your keen

if your ditching your old project because of it waisting your time why are you starting another one which is going to take another 8 weeks? thats 2 months.
i nariah have the patience or the know how. 2 months is sooo long to wait while everyone else is riding.

no im wasting my time on a ducar engine and yes it is a sacrafice not riding for that long but the end result will pay off.

yeah i wouldnt mind building a bike up one day. i say one day because i have extremely little know how about bikes. just to clean the air filter and change oil regulary. and not ot ride in puddles. but when i get my SR im guna put the air filter up under the seat like numreo did. so i can go through puddles.

Latest posts

Back