I'm going to buy a motovert! should i????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot

I am about to buy a motorvert 125cc as per link below

Motovert

please talk me either into it or out of it

price $2200.00

includes a few more trick bits (mates rates)

thanks

ummm. ur link just goes to motovert.com, is it a expert or pro or what?

if its the pro then go for it but ppl say the experts frame is weak and thers a vid and pics (the ones in the other thred) of one snapping.

they look sick, the one that snapped thats like 1 in 1000 chances of it happening. i was siting on one at work exp and we were revin it and it was so sick i want to buy one now. go for it dude

Both expert and pro are sik bikes, but not so sure about the one you going after mate. The bike aint got nothing fancy on it even the engine is standard 125cc. With that kinda price tage.... man I rather save up for bit to get a expert or Pitsterpro x4r SGR racing model

no

if i were you (and i was a year ago) i would buy a crf 50 motoverts may seem like the go as far as quality goes but ive spent over $2500 fixing broken parts and replacing them on my expert. If you buy a crf you buy quality plus as you mod your bike it becomes a custom machine unlike any other, well thats my opinion

yeah i'm not a little dude i can harly sit on a crf50 without kneeing myself in the chin
plus i've already got 10" wheels
i'm going for it just to have something a little bit more user friendly for the bigger tracks and trail riding

p.s i dont want a big bike i'm sik of getting hert

Well if that's the case man you ought get what I've got nae. X4 gaves just about the right feel for a rider wants a big bike feel from a pit.

p.s i dont want a big bike i'm sik of getting hert

Haha i reckon ive hurt myself alot more on my mini than i ever have on my old KX. But yeh go the motovert mate they are good bikes, youll have alot of fun on it. Ever thoguht of a crf100/125? same cc just higher ride height (my bros xr100 is about an inch taller than my mini) but yeh they are alot more cash i suppose. Anyways best of luck which ever way ya go :p

replaced rims,tyers, bash plate, levers, gear shifter, pegs, spokes lacing, triple clamps, kickstarter and just paying for little things like having screws retaped and stuff like that kills it

Latest posts

Back