Im new and want to buy a pitty whats the best one out?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quick change

Reaction score
hi
im new to this site and i really want a pit bike i was looking on ebay for like 3hours last night and i found a 6 bikes i like they ORION AGB29, DHZ 138CC, ATOMIK AVENGER, BSE PRO, PITPRO 125CC, ATOMIK AX. whats the best bike so buy for the money? i have $800 and i can get an extra $100 from mum here are the piks of the bikes. thanks hope some one can help me out:)

whats the best buy for $800?
i was thinking the atomik avenger carbon look how are they i could prob buy one for 500-650 and spend some money on it what you think or should i get an other bike. thanks guys

i got a pitpro 138cc for $830 goes great very little you have to do to it out of the crate my bro just ordered a dhz 138 for $800 illl post you back when he gets his and tell you which ones better but it seems like both the bikes have jacked up in price lately

Maybe 400 posts? I duno, but yeh i will buy everyone a Motovert Pro with 141cc Big bore Kit!!!!!*

*Just deposit $10,000 into my bank and the bike is yours =)

I can't wait to make love to one of these in my garage with a 141cc, Marzocchi with adjustable shiver kit, 1200lb rear shock and 12" wheels front and back

img_1709_exposure11.jpg

*DROOL* =)~

Where Are Those Bikes From And How Much Mate?? Can U Pm Me

where does it say if your a seniour member and stuff?????? thanks

Have you looked at the Braap bikes? Check out there website... www.braaap.com.au I get mine tomorrow - I can't wait!:D

Craaap lol, for $3k you can get a Motovert Expert which is fully alloy frame, marzocchi forks and DNM rear shock or a craaapster with chromoly frame and fastace. Go the motovert

Latest posts

Back