Im new, HELP PLEASE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakn 50

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am new to this site. I have been looking at all the bikes on this site and they look really good, also looks like very expensive bikes too.
I am thinking about buying a bike of my own, My mate is selling his desert 50 and was wondering what are they like?? i have got told that PIT PRO'S are pretty good too.

This is my bike now:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...z/100_0016.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
id would get a pitpro 125rr over that but thats me.

yeah i have looked at them.. they look pretty nice. have u herd from people on the forum that they have problems with there pit pro's??
they are $850 brand new right?
my mates desert 50 is like 300-400 thats why im considering it.

cheers

lol you bid on em they say $800 if u bid u should be able to get one for like 550

ohh really. could u please give me a link?
what do u think of the desert for $300??

id still get a pitpro or somthing better than the pp

yeh. what kind of bike do u have?? have u got any pics??

i have an mso x7r theres pics in my pic gallery.

yeh man looks good... whered u get the bike from?? its a 125c yeh ?

that desert is a POS IMO!

way better off saving extra few hundred and getting something lot better,

Pitpro for $5-600 or even better a PP140,

dont waste 400 on that dessert, put that money towards something better,

yeh...i have been told to get a pit pro.
my mate just told me hell sell it to me for 300

thanks daniel40 for the link

Last edited:
how old r ya, well i personally would choose a pp or something like that over that little 50, plus after a litle while you'll want much more speed which is where 125's are handy. but 50's are still tonnes of fun, also bikes like atomiks are good and orions are okay.

how old r ya, well i personally would choose a pp or something like that over that little 50, plus after a litle while you'll want much more speed which is where 125's are handy. but 50's are still tonnes of fun, also bikes like atomiks are good and orions are okay.

Your such a dumbass, First, that desert would shit on your foxico super lemon, second atomik and orions are the exact same bike.

yeah mate. i don't really want to spend much on a bike. my mates 50 is 300 and i have got told from other people that its very cheap and i should go for the bike. A pit pro sounds grouse and these atomic PRO X bikes sound pretty good too. im not doing any freestyle or any of that. im just having some fun with mates riding around. so i think this desert would be pretty good for what i need it for.

That "desert 50" looks exactly like an 04 thumpy, if it is then its a good bike and worth buying but it could well be a knockoff and the engine looks like a ducar, not a GPX.

UPDATE

Hey guys just thought id let u guys no that i bought this bike and now its in my hands. :)

is that jamies desert 50 ?
yeh mate it was jamies bike.
i bought it off jamie the other night.

Latest posts

Back