Image If...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Bored at work and found this..

us street killers would be in serious trouble if these came out in OZ!

Attachments

• CBR1.jpg
    CBR1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 85
  • CBR2.jpg
    CBR2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 55
  • CBR3.jpg
    CBR3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 46
About a yaer ago on the way down to phillip island a bike passed me doin atleast 250ks and about thirty seconds later an unmarked copper went passed just as quick on some sort of superbike(was going to quick to tell what make) and all he had was two small red and blue flashing lights just above the number plates either side. So yeh, theyre allready out there unfortuantly

hmmm, thought police persuits on bikes are only alowed to follow up to 130kph.

And you think thats crazy, how about an unmarked dirtbike? Already here in AUS.

up here on the sunny coast there is a red ducati thats an unmarked police bike... seen it on the highway and in noosa a few times. lights are on the forks

yeah, that bikes been all up and down QLD, targeting hooning. They love the tax payers $$!!

I'm in Melbourne and know a couple of bike cops......they are now testing Husky S'Moto bikes for patrols in suburban areas.

A while back the Doncaster Police had a fully marked RX-7 twin turbo as a pursuit car.

Linc

I'm in Melbourne and know a couple of bike cops......they are now testing Husky S'Moto bikes for patrols in suburban areas.

A while back the Doncaster Police had a fully marked RX-7 twin turbo as a pursuit car.

Linc

seen a cop on a marked super moto bike here it tassie while i was filling up at the servo. sounded like a 600 taking of from the traffic lights
cops here have ss and wrx pursuit cars:mad:

Yeah the local cops up our way even have street machine styled commodores with Kenwood stickers or Pioneer Stickers on the rear windscreen as well really i think its bullshit and as Dready will tell you the cops out at the snow all drive SS commodores with leather seats and metallic paint so they can't hide in the snow but geez they blend in real nice with other traffic and in the grassy plains between canberra and jindabyne...
Damn those crafty law officers...

in a perfect world there wouldnt be a any cops at all we would all ride perfect bikes that never broke down or had any trouble with we could just ride all day everyday wouldnt have to work awwwww that would be the life

here when i got caught by cops they told me and my friends that they just got a xr6 turbo to catch hoons

Latest posts

Back