Imagine......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsh15

Reaction score
With Enduros how cool would be mini bike enduros........
how cool would that be??? :D

Yeah or how about a 4day 500km desert race across the nullabor or treeless plains ....the mini500 that would be sick

omg i was thinking that last night !!!!!!!!
weird ay
but i reckon it would be awesome
with little crf50s and klx 110s n stuff
it would be sweet
but the tracks would have to be shorter than normal

hhhmmm im not sure it would be lol in some case's it would be, but ALOT of the bikes people ride wouldn't go the distance i don't reckon.....but i suppose you would tailor a track to say suit pitties.

You would be flooogggeddd out haha. Riding 50s for a long amount of time gets rough....Especially the old Monkey Butt, not fun aaha. Smaller style ones would be ok, it would test out the Reliability of these things for sure.

That is a good idea but as previosuly mentioned, would have to be a customized track. I have taken the vert down quite a few tracks I used to go down on the big bike and it's a challenge. But the real big heels and few comp Enduro tracks I take you wouldn't stand a chance on a mini.

But always fun trying. :)

man, mini trials:)

i used to take my lil thing down tracks you wouldnt take a bigger bike down... and after having to pick the damn thing up and lift it over metre high boulders... i never took it down there again. but damn the riding was nice once you cleared the rough patches... i doubt even mountain goats would get down the trail im thinking of... think 45 degree slope that has been washed out for 15 years and blocked off.

but yeah, id ride the bitch a few hundred k's with a few coke bottles of petrol in the backpack... especially if thers some sort of award? prize? show me the money:)

but yeah, id ride the bitch a few hundred k's with a few coke bottles of petrol in the backpack... especially if thers some sort of award? prize? show me the money:)

mate i'll come with you, if this ever did happen i might even get a RX125 lol be good watch though, watching all the guys on their 50's trying to get up a hill be funny as, you got to love dreaming.

;) gotta supply ya own fuel:p and bring a mobile phone...learnt that from experience

cmon, i rode a bmx with a brushcutter 200 km up the F3 just for the fun of it...:eek: 1 litre of petty!!!!!
that thing hauled arse....

Latest posts

Back