in tassie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wombat18

Reaction score
any1 know where to go in tassie how many people on here from tassie im new
thanks

Like i said in the other thread, Forestries are awesome for pittys, but I was from the north and dont know personally of spots in the south, I'm sure you'll find some easy enough.

Yeh like fenton said, bush is good. Depends, where you live mate?

used to be in tassie so i pretty much now every spot up north Launceston region and majority of spots in hobart.

Hey Wombat, the arena cross down cambridge is pretty cool, there's a few other places around as well, a mate of mine has a pretty cool track and a foam pit down cygnet way, pm me if ya want details.

Yeh ive had a look at cambridge and it looks pretty decent. Should have the bits i need to have my bike in good order by the weekend so im hoping to have a run down there on the sunday.

Hey Wombat, the arena cross down cambridge is pretty cool, there's a few other places around as well, a mate of mine has a pretty cool track and a foam pit down cygnet way, pm me if ya want details.

hi thaNKS new to the place so dont know how to pm but wold be intrested im up near mt rumney of grayhams rd

hi thanks every 1 sounds good and sounds like theres a few people from tassie. going to ringarooma this weekend so hopefully should be some fun.

fair bit of Pit-bike racing getting about in Tassie as of late, usually grass-track or motocross. There was some grass-track racin in launnie on the weekend.

hi every 1 got back from ringarooma went on some hill it had some awsume trails fair drive though 3 hours then got there bike played up so had to ride the misses bike not as fun but good enough
cant wait to check out cambridge also heard of rinding down near rokeby there but sounds like to many cops get around there now so dont know plus dont want my tires stolen. lol

Latest posts

Back