Indoor Xtreme round 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RACKA

Reaction score
just got an email talking about round 2 at Knox BMX track on the 22nd of Feb, the track looks nice
Who is in?
1.racka

just got an email talking about round 2 at Knox BMX track on the 22nd of Feb, the track looks nice
Who is in?
1.racka
2.coolmodee

was chattin to grego on saturday he was sayin that it's pretty much a go
so we're gunna have races 2 weeks in a row so that will be sic then shep at the end of the month

gunna have to start getting race fit i reckon hey

Hey guys, we are waiting for the council to meet with the BMX club on Thursday to finalize the approval for round 2 of the Xtreme Day Out, we had an approval but is now on hold until Thursday so the council can confirm some details with the club as it it on council land. So until then we can not confirm the date. In the meantime we are getting closer to an Indoor facility and will keep you all up to date as plans are confirmed. cheers Greg

Hey Guys these are the events that need to be supported..........At least these guys are in the industry and trying to get things happening and not just in for a cash grab like SSP. Those guys cant even get the classes right wasnt until they realised that they were very wrong they changed it. Pop up once a year grab the cash and piss off again...........
Xtreme we'll be there to support you from SA put us down for 4 that I know of

SSP events can get stuffed money grabbers pull ya heads out your asses and listen to crew that are in the mini scene instead of bleeding it........pitty more crew coildnt see what SSP were actually doing

yep must agree they are crooks

hell the made the money last year on entries alone

big bux

i'm not gunna waste my coin on them and feeding a$$holes at MA that are scared that minibike riders are faster than the most on 250's

i'd race every month if greggo put on the races

see ya at knox 22nd of feb i think

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, thanks for the support, Knox council had a meeting with Knox BMX track today, so I should have an answer tomorrow, then we (you) all need to work out if the 22nd Feb is to soon for everyone to get organized and travel or we push back the date a little. Let us know your thoughts!! cheers Greg

22 days to be ready would be a bit tuff for some people i think,
if you want the place full maybe advertise for at least a month first and get everyone keen
just my thoughts
(keep up the good work Indoor Xtreme)

Indoor Xtreme

Hey Guys, spoke with the council today and they are going to need more documentation so the time frame is get to tight for the 22 of Feb. They have not rejected the application as yet, but as there are residents close to the track it is a little harder to get the full approval. So it is not over for this track, we will keep working on there demands to bring you a track that has never been raced before. cheers Greg

Indoor Xtreme

Thanks for the support mate, were still on the council I'll keep you post and set a date ASAP, cheers Greg

Indoor Xtreme

We are still waiting on the council for a reply on our event managment plan, we tried to contact them today with no reply phone call, it is the council we are dealing with after all!!! cheers Greg

stay on em fella

should be a good track to race hopefully they come through

hey a little birdy told me you have a new rider under your belt

hey guys, i know this has nothing to do with this thread but i live at knox and was wondering if anyone is down for a ride on the weekend.

Indoor Xtreme

Hey mate, yeah we have Mike Reefman on the new 09 Pitserpro LX, he is loving the new bike!!

Hey guys, just letting you all know the council is still giving us trouble in gaining the approval for the Know BMX track. Here is what they are requesting and advising us even if we supply all these requirements they may still knock us back!!!

Hi Tamara, as discussed today, please note the following requirements must be satisfactorily meet prior to Council awarding access and use of the BMX facilities at Knox Park for the proposed ‘monkey bike’ activity:

• The track will be required to be certified for use by an appropriate and qualified agent.
• The impact upon the track will be required to be determined and managed appropriately
• A noise mitigation plan will be required to be development of the activity. Given the proximity of residences and golf course, I have received advice that the DBa rating should not exceed 55Dba at the surrounding properties. Potentially temporary noise walls will be required on site.
• A comprehensive safety plan will be required for the activity.
• As determined through the Building Act, an occupancy permit will need to be acquired. In this regard, you may contact Vin Obrien, Municipal Building Surveyor, on telephone 9298 8176.

Should you require any further advice, please contact me.

Regards

Co-ordinator Recreation and Facilities
Knox City Council
511 Burwood Highway , Wantirna South, 3152
Phone: (03) 9298 8236
Email: [email protected]

P.S Anyone ever seen sound proofing walls for a BMX track?? Ha Ha

ha 55dba

good luck

man they are making it hard hey

keep it up

see if they will let you test the sound levels with a practice ride

Yeah we'll get 100 pit bikes for a noise testing day!!!

Latest posts

Back