Info on this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i dont like the fact that its aluminum. Id rather trust the chinese steel over there alum. No one has any info on t his bike? I was told to come here because you guys have been riding them for awhile. Id like more info on them. Like ride reports or whats good or bad on them.

it looks almost identical to an atomik prox

they would have to all be about the same in terms of build quality/faults at that price range... the genuine thumpstars seem to have slightly more upmarket bits (like triple clamps, bars etc) but your paying for them.

try to get one with a big valve lifan motor with all gears up shift pattern. ducar motors are not that great

What motor is in this bike? I know nothng about the china mills. I coming off a honda xr50 with tb108 and fully modded. I was told it coulod be a zongshen with clutch on the crank which is no good. or it could be the new lifan 138cc big valve. all the bikes of this iive seen all have the same motor. wish i knew how to switch engines when buying.

Latest posts

Back