Injuries in the ESD Camp...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news mate , having had more of my share of long rehab than most thanks to snapping my spine I got more experience than I'd like.In my opinion 90% of the battle takes place in your head ....it took me 6 years to get back on a bike but I never once believed I wouldn't.I'll carry this injury till they put me in the ground still not alot western medicine can do.
All good though... I have learnt to manage it through chinese medicine and meditation and unlike painkillers and non herbal drugs the effects of both will continue too improve not diminish ...like as your body builds immunity to the painkillers for example .

These days I ride like a bit of a girl sometimes when I'm sore and every time I roll the dice I got EVERYTHING on the table ....but I still LOVE to ride as alot of you will see when we hook up on the road I just won't be out jumping many of you :D

besides that's why I am the one whith the camera

Point is healing starts in your head ....If you lay down it will take longer .If you believe in yourself you heal faster.Spend any amount of time in hospital and you'll know what I mean some people just give up ...you can see it in their eyes .

Kenny don't strike me as the type of bloke to lay down I predict he will continue blow you and his doctors away with his attitude and ability to heal ....it's simply in his nature , many of us here will be the same .Just like we'd have more with the fight as opposed to flight gene ( though most of us like to fly )
So yeah E.S.D I'm not suprised ....just stoked , give the big fella a pat on the back .:cool: :D

Will do Dan...
And your right positive thought can do wonders...

shit hope he gets better soon. This prob aint the best time to ask but i need a new engine for one of these buggys lookin for a 250 or 150 does anyone know where i could get one from?

cheers

Latest posts

Back