Inner Rotor Kit Problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmadden91

Reaction score
Hi guys, it seems my inner rotor kit is dead. I had no spark so I used a multi meter and i'm getting nothing from the stator. I pulled the cover off hoping it was just a bit rusty and needed a bit of cleaning up (its been sitting for a while) but nothing. It all looks fine..

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what to check/how to fix it? Or is it time to finally swap to an ORK?

5173564769_eab4bf32fc.jpg

IRK's are weird things, go thru all the conections and disconect inspect and put back together again. The smallest issue will stop the spark. If youve done all that try another cdi.

if u do get rid of the inner rotor kit im keen on the cdi

no_crf50_here has already told you he has one for you in your thread.

IRK's are weird things, go thru all the conections and disconect inspect and put back together again. The smallest issue will stop the spark. If youve done all that try another cdi.

Cheers mate, the thing is I hooked the multi meter up to the output of the irk and there is nothing even coming from there. So it seems its the actual unit thats the problem

Latest posts

Back