inner rotor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes380

Reaction score
how difficult is it to fit an inner rotor kit and can you screw up the timing if it is installed wrong

also has anyone had any experience with either a no name brand or kitaco irk what do you guys recommend?

hey mate. installing one is pretty simple. u need a honda flywheel puller though. i have a 2nd hand kitaco one forsale if u like. $250

He's talking about a Kitaco inner rotor kit dumbass crazzy lol, i doubt kitaco make flywheel pullers and i doubt even more a second hand flywheel puller would be $250 lmfao.

hey mate. installing one is pretty simple. u need a honda flywheel puller though. i have a 2nd hand kitaco one forsale if u like. $250

hey mate dont have the money at the moment but if you still have it in bout 3 weeks i would be pretty keen to get it of ya

how difficult is it to fit an inner rotor kit and can you screw up the timing if it is installed wrong

also has anyone had any experience with either a no name brand or kitaco irk what do you guys recommend?
i run a copy and so do all my mates they work great and all parts are interchangable with the kitaco, as for can you stuff it up YES you sure can. If you set timming to far advanced it will kick back and shatter engine case( right hand centre) trust me i know. My advice is to set it all the way retard as this is usually the best( safest) position anyway when you put timming light on it you will see. Make sure when you fit inner rotor you machine oil slinger down to the four bolt holes for cover or you can say good bye to your crank

Hey
We've just got a bunch of no brand inner rotor kits in and the boys have been getting some pretty solid results from installing them...
They are complete as a kit with the lightened oil slinger, the rotor kit, cdi & the high voltage race coil for $299...
They're not on the website yet but we have them in stock...
Cheers
Big Leigh

the kitaco copy looks to be the better unit and i would say this would be more compatable with genuine kitaco parts than the other rotor unit.

Last edited:
Yes that was my thinking too, I was just hoping to save some money

Thanks guys for all of your help, I looks like I will just have to keep saving up for a little bit longer now :(

Last edited:
hey there ESD, would you be able to supply me with just the lightened oil sling? don't need the inner rotor, i already have one. thanks

I guess if I sold my bike and chucked in a bit extra, I might just be able to afford the same honda part.

wink wink

Last edited:
Sorry mate we don't sell the lightened oil slinger separate...

Latest posts

Back