introduce me to pit bikes please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerben

Reaction score
:)
hello
i am a mountainbiker wanting to try pit bikes
could you please recomend me a good quality bike for a low ish amount of money

and other hints to help me out

cheers:D

Get to know each different bike, see what you like the best.. see what appeals to you.. what parts you would like on a bike..

What I would recommend is..
An Atomik RS, Atomik Nitrous 138cc, MSO x6r, MSO x7r..etc They are some of the good bikes you can get for about 800-900.. Look around more though..

You can get second hand thumpstars and chinese bikes, but i wouldnt advise it. Knowing the quality of these bikes [Not very good] It will probably fall apart on your first ride.. Even if the seller says there is nothing wrong with it.. You never know.. ive been conned by a dodgy dealer and it ended up costing me about 600 in repairs, 750 for the bike and in the end the engine needed a rebuild so i just sold it..

Not worth wasting your money a second hand chinese bike, or a total piece of crap [Demon, Lei, MXB [In Exception for daniels bike.. because he has modded it to the shithouse.], Foxico..]

Last edited:
daniel didn't mod it much at all...
not that i did or something, but im gonna put in a 140 Lifan, but not or a while, after i get a new bike and just muck around with the superdirt, or i might just literally thrash it until it won't start and is bent, lol

ive got more mods than a alloy petrol cap

i never said i did more dumb ass. but all u hav done is ripped the stickers off, say u got a better shok and a few other bits and pieces and bonox said u like fully pimped it, take a look at some 50 stunters, they are fully pimped.

"In Exception for daniels bike.. because he has modded it to the shithouse"
lol, search pimped minibike on google and u won't find anything like that, lmao

$$650 i got lucky and got me a atomik proX and im very happy with it..great bike aswell

lol well dont comment pascal wen u havnt beaten it

Latest posts

Back