Introduction

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-TOWN_MINI-MULISHA

Reaction score
Hi guyz
My names sean im 20yrs old and live in a little town called cundletown (mid north coast) i have alwayz been into motorbikes but mainly 250's and 450's n stuff
but i decided to turn to the dark side and i just purchased a MSOX7R i was shopping round and decided these bikes look pretty good for the price tag .
i mean if i really get addicted i can alwayz upgrade my bike down the track
they come standard with usd forks fastace rear shock and the tri style swingarm (which i belive look stronger and better built then the standard swingarm (ius this correct ?)

i have already ordered
1 pro taper bars
1 billet dress-up kit
3 bottles of locktight (bike riders best friend)
new run in oil
1 set of white plastics
1 set of two bros racing sticker kit

Cant wait to get into the mini bikes they look like heaps of fun :)

also anyone from round the forster , newy area what wants to meet up for some freeride or racing me and my mates will be more then keen

i have the mso x7r they are a sweet bike mines still going hard, the swingarm on the x7r is stronger than the one like the x6r.

sweet
so what are the front forks like ? are they pretty good or would i be better off going fast ace forks ? i know that its got a fastace rear shock :)
so what are these bikes like for jumping ??
i am only a skinny runt (55kg) , so i dont think my weight shouldnt be a issue lol
speaking of skinny im so hungry i could eat the bowels out of a gastric chook lol
peace

ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ANY BAD OR GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH MSO ??
i know there custermer service is awesome linda seems like a really nice genuine person

Hey mate,
First off welcome to Miniriders ^^
I've heard some good things about the x7r, Its pretty much the same bike as the Atomik Nitrous [my bike].

Latest posts

Back