Ipad2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loace

Reaction score
Who's runnin 1 Wat ya think??

No different to the first apart from physical size and a camera. I wont be upgrading mine untill i need to.

I've had both and they seam the same the new one is a little quicker on some apps compared to the first one but other than what minifighter said there the same I wouldn't go upgradeing coz of it

i dont have either im in the market

Be a good time to buy an Ipad1 then.

Its what I told a guy at work to do.. the first gen are cheaper and he's stoked with it.. Im still rocking my ipad 1 myself aswell. I'll upgrade when this dies or I break it.. Got a couple wicked marks on the screen now but its all good when its lit up as you dont see them.

Ended up with ipad2 and lovin it ,

Yea I've got an iPad 2 and the thing I love about it which the iPad 1 doesn't have is the forward facing camera as I use that all the time to Skype my overseas family.

Other than you can see the speed test comparisons on Youtube with a 1 and a 2 side by side and the 2 is definitely quicker than what people make out. The real difference is when you're running a few app via multi-tasking then iPad 2 with its dual core processor takes over.

sorry guys, you along with the rest of the apple employees are now "jobless" :) LOL

sorry was that too "zune"...

Latest posts

Back