IRK, Oil Slinger and High Rev CDI's.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey there,
Well I am looking around at things to improve the power of my mso and was wondering if parts such as high rev cdi's, alloy oil slingers and IRK's make a big difference....
I would like the more responsive throttle control and everything..
Also if i did get a IRK and oil slinger, would i need to replace anything??
And would it decrease the engine life by very much?

Cheers, Pascal.

if u get irk and oil sling u cant use the high rev cdi as the irk comes with its own

Kk, thanks for the tip, save me $50, lol.
I see you have the IRK and oil sling, i've heard good and bad things..
Good, heaps of top end power, throttle responsive etc.
Bad, Easy to stall.....
Cheers.

I tried to see your vid snitchy. But it went to putpile.com, i could hear your voice, but a blank page, tried re-opening it and refreshing the page serveral times but this didn't work.
I will have no problem, believe me, my dad can tell me what's broken and how to fix it in no time without seeing the problem and has wired a full aviation GPS but i need to know all of the tools i will need etc.
I heard something about a fly wheel pully, a magnet that jono used to get the nut out and several more things..
Can you help me out with a list of what i'll need??
Cheers.

long screwdriver
nylon mallet
8mm socket
impact driver
no.2 philips head screwdriver
14mm socket
rattle gun (or ratchet)
center punch
steel hammer

Thanks heaps Ducar.r.spec!!!
Now i know what to look for, i'll go to bunnings or auto mart etc. on the w/end.
Cheers.

How to remove magneto.

(The way I did hahahaha)

1. Put engine in vice.
2.Use impact driver on the stator plate.
3.Let engine fall out of vice and bounce on the ground.
4.Pick up magneto and engine.

I was working on a Ji Lin engine and thats how I got it off ayy

LOL, smart Sidney.....:rolleyes:

Cool, now i know how to install it, and what i need. I might buy one during the week or on the w/end.

Cheers.

with the extra pick up provided you fit both lightened oil slinger and i.r.k the carby may not cope with the extra air/fuel mixture needed in quick exceleration... this may cause bogging, so you may need to up the jetting! and depending on the exhaust id look for something that flows better...

if you are willing to pull the motor down there are other things like cam, valve spring, port and polish, matching inlet and outlet... etc etc

Latest posts

Back