Iron Maiden set to tour Aus!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

Just about the best metal band ever are set to come to Aus! They have released tour dates, and have planned an 08 World tour.

Thankfully Australia we're included in that list, Maiden haven't toured here in 15 years! And they are playing all their old stuff, such as the POWERSLAVE album !! [They don't play anything off the powerslave album at concerts] .

Tickets go on sale September 27th!!

Information here :
Ticketek Australia

and here
Iron Maiden Official Website - WORLD TOUR 08 ANNOUNCEMENT - EDDIE GETS HIGH AND GOES GLOBAL

Cheers
Benox

don't pretch your boganisism here Benox....

take that stuff to black is us dot com or sumthing

lets go then.... meet ya at the HJ's bowl after skool........... with my G homies

Don't know if anyone heard but when they come over they are bringing thier own Iron Maiden jet thats painted with their logo and with they will bring their entire stage show so it will be off tap....

Yep, they're coming in thier 757 maiden jet with all thier stuff, too bad they're bypassing adelaide!!! And they're not going to tassie either, sorry court.

Looks like im flying to melbourn for this one.

757.jpg

Thats the jet, damn I wish I was a member of ironmaiden.com because they get a presale starting 20th of september!

Flarry if you come down to melbourne, come with us bro

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm a bit dissapointed.. Today was the presale and already floor, lower gold were sold out.. So I got lower silver =[

They aren't the best tickets which is what im really angry about :'(

Oh well,
I'M STILL GOIN TO SEE THE BEST METAL BAND EVER!

Hey guys,

I'm a bit dissapointed.. Today was the presale and already floor, lower gold were sold out.. So I got lower silver =[

They aren't the best tickets which is what im really angry about :'(

Oh well,
I'M STILL GOIN TO SEE THE BEST METAL BAND EVER!

Who cares I never get gold, for clapton I got the worst seats ever but it seriously doesnt matter.

Yeah, but who wouldn't want to catch Nicko's drum stick

I dunno, maybe he'll throw it really far and you'll get it hahaha

Latest posts

Back