is a pitpro110 ok for me??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
hi felas, i might be buying a pitpro 110cc tomorrow an just wanted to know if this bike will be ok for me to fuk around with im 6foot 70kg if i hit a few small jumps will it be ok or will i be uncomfortable on it

any info would be great

also is the tyre or rim 10inch???

It's be an ok little bike to stuff around on, and yeh i think 10" front and rear wheels.

oh yeh. i think the chassis would hold up beta than a CRF50 just don't out bid me for one. LOL

The rims are 10", they are pritty much a done up CRF50

lol ill be bidding on a pink one it ends in 6 hours just to let you know stunts101 do they have a reserve price on ebay or is it just what ever the winning bid is you pay??

also is the 110 reliable??

Yeh that's the one i'm the current high bidder for! LOL

But the lifan 110 engine should'nt give any problems in the near future

Ha cheers but he was willing to pay more than me, & i don't know if these bikes are in the crates or together because the seller wont post them or reply to my emails.

are u buying from dirtbikes_online?? cause they do post were do you live

Ther do the 110cc pit pros 599 offline sale...

was that the price u were bidding around??
this was about a week ago they emailed me the prices

thats awesome im going to be getting one real soon.
can somebody hook me up with a phone number or email addy to get in touch with these pit pro people?

i cant find the e-mail addy but just go on ebay find a pitpro an when the page is open click on send seller a message an that will be sent to his e-mail

thanks guys i got offered one for 600 including delivery

Latest posts

Back