Is it fast enough?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.::Fanatic::.

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm bying a new bike, a Dirt King 125cc and I wondered is 125cc fast?:D
I have no idea so I suppose i have come to the right place to ask..have I?
Maybe I will by extra parts to it in the future, but don't know witch parts
anybody have a few suggestions?
I'll try to post a picture of it later on:)

ps: I'm from Norway so my English may be a bit rusty:confused:

I bet the first time you ride it, it will be fast enough. Safe to say, even those less than 125cc will be. But as you get used to it and as human nature calls, in time you will find wishing it were a little faster. As for how long a time will depend on a few things about yourself (mechanical inclination, interest, character, etc.. but basically, what I'm saying is, MOST people will want more from what they already have.

Building up an interesting piece of equipmet such as pit bike can go a long way. And frankly, this is also where a lot of fun is aside from riding it. This can probably explain why a lot of guys who already own a Jap/Euro bike still have a second one of Chinese origin. This is also why some would spend huge amounts of $$ after a base bike rather than just getting the best bike there is in the market.

Enjoy whatever it is you have and work your way as you please.

Thx:p

Thanks, man I appriciate you taking time to answer me.
You are probably right about the stuff you said, and I think I will buy extra parts....but I have a last question, if I want to give my bike a couple of extra horses(if you know what I mean) what part should I add or remove?:confused:

This is my 125cc Dirt King:
4_1159836745848.jpg

yeah crazzy is on the money .

get rid of the whole lot the battery , starter motor and everything .Getting rid of the starter motor may leave a gap.

I just made a plate but you can buy em ....

you'll lose alot of weight and best of all it's free.

OH yeah that brake line is KIDDING ....

IT HAS TO GO ON THE FRONT OF YOUR RACEPLATE in
China they do this sort of thing in production lol .

Not sure what the parts are like to get over there but you can buy a full front set up over here for 120 dollars ....I'd look at that before you go to fast or turn it into a 138 giant killer like crazzy's .

yeah...ok thanks man.
That is not my bike on the picture, haven't got it yet but it is that model.
I'll keep that in mind;)

Latest posts

Back