Is it just one of those days?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nafe

Reaction score
I got up today with good intentions, to finish fixing the sound system in my car then to work on a mini 49cc quad that i plan to sell on eBay.

after finishing the sound system i get started on the mini. After many failed attempts i still cant get it started. . it worked 2 days ago. i pull apart the carb, check the jets, try a different plug, check for spark, put new fuel that was just mixed, check for compression check airtight seals, check everything, still wont start.

I begin to think that it is now 4.00 Pm and we have just reached our top temp of 12.5 degrees here in laverton and while i am working on the bike i can still see vapours comming off my breath.

So i tried my 49cc stacey - this thing starts 1st or second pull every time no matter what. Low and behold im standing there pulling at the starter for 20 mins without anything, not a hint of ignition.

I try yet another bike i have in my garage - a 39cc 2 stroke scooter. Check choke, spark, compression, fuel - pull the starter for 20 mins and nothing.

all the while theres 2 kids hoonig up and down my street on a suzuki thumper and because the air is so still i can hear the 2 bangers and big 450`s going around laverton MX track.

WTF ! if everyone elses bikes will start, why wont any of mine start today ?

zomg now theres a cat pissin on my fkn tools while im typing this !

hahaha , well i just watched a gay movie and had a little nap... sucks when ya dont gota car i cant do nothing!

just a shit day, I have so many things I have to do. But just cant be bothered to do any of them.

yea i must agree it has been a very shit day it started at 10am and finished 4:30.... i went out riding on my pitty with a mate at some tracks near my place( also used for 4WDriving), second time ive gone in with my bike and found some new tracks all up it takes a good 3 hours riding to go right through... but anywho started off went through a creek and looked down at my boot massive hole in the bottom( dont know how) so my boot full of water.... kept riding..... had a bit of a stack nothin to major tryin to get up this hill with massive ruts sliped on loose gravel and bent my back brake so that it was sitting nearly above the foot peg..... managed to bend it back enough so i could use it.....kept riding.... i had a backpack and inside was my phone so i went to check the time about 1 hour into the ride and somehow while riding my phone mustve slipped out while doin a small jump or somthin as there is a small hole in the bottom of the bag(who knows) so spent the next 3 hours walking the track we had used....to cut the story shorter i found the phone wooohooo!!!..... by then i was wanting to ride back home and about 2km away from the the start of the tracks i was goin over i log and my chain slipped and came off causing it to go right through the fly wheel case.... so then it was stuck in the flywheel case.... so then i walked my bike home for 2hrs up hills the lot! and that was my day....

(luckily no damage to flywheel or chain anything major just need new case)

sorry for the long post but i thought i should share my story.....

cheers

hehe i went reiding for 2 hrs and i was showing off infront of some ppl and i didn't stack it or anything so im glad:)

you werent the kid riding up and down my street showing off to me while my bike sat in the driveway not starting were you. . .

Latest posts

Back