IS It LEGAL???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
hi im wondering if its legal or illegal to ride a 110cc dirt bike in parks??

if it is illegal then were are some places that are legal to drive your dirtbike unregistered?

thanks in advance

Pretty much every where is illegal to ride a unregistered bike... the only place you realy can is private land

yer, u cant ride anywhere besides your own land, or tracks were u pay 2 ride on, most people go and buy a bike then think, oh crap, were can i ride this piece

even on your own land you can get in trouble-noise pollution, disturbing the peace etc. best thing to do is go to a proper track or get rec rego and ride legally.

STAY RIGHT AWAY FROM PARKS. Riding in ILLEGAL spots not only gives mini bike riders a bad name, but is just more ammunition for the government to put a ban on the sale and importation of minis. Not to mention the legal costs if a kid runs out in front of you, and you collect them!!

foolsp33d, its not like that on a dirt trail thats away from houes and ppl is it?

hahaha you guys really should come to tassie i can just about go where ever i please :D

i noe a guy who has gotten 3 bikes taken off him by police and still rides em in parks lol

did he get fined?
and if u dont lik the 110 for any reasen, ill trade ya my bike and sum extras if ya want

did he get fined?
and if u dont lik the 110 for any reasen, ill trade ya my bike and sum extras if ya want

yh got fined but cant remember how much

and ill keep it in mind never know it might be too much for me lol

were are good places around sydney like bankstown or something that dont have much ppl there

Latest posts

Back