Is motovert out of business?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motovert news

Hey guys,

Josh here from Mojo Motorcycles. We distribute the Motovert bikes among other brands. First of all, I am not writing this post for a free plug, but simply trying to keep the public informed.

The Motovert bikes have been sold in Australia since 2004, are still available and will continue to be sold. New models have not been released for some period of time and the 2009 models carried over to the 2010 period. This was due to stock levels, developments overseas and the fact that there is no need to change models every year (Look at the Honda CRF50).

Unfortunately the ADR compliant RX 125cc and 50cc are currently sold out and it is not confirmed whether this model will be available in the future. Other models in the range are still in stock, on special and predominately available through Motorbike City stores and selected dealers around Australia.

For spares and support please call 03 8363 1600 and ask for Troy or email [email protected]. Hope this clears up the uncertainty of this thread.

the user name last time was motorvert.com.au. but still one post. the mods must have thought it was advertising.

Braaaap in frankston have one in stock atm, they have had it for a while. I reckon if you emailed brad he'd probably help you organize freight if you can't get one else where!

Any ideas how much they have on it?

Motovert RX

havn't you already said this??
but yea, is there any reason why you would stop making the ADR compliant RX's?

Sorry I was told to re-post without the web-site. We would love to bring more RX bikes in, however the decision is out of our hands and due to the factory overseas. It is a very niche product made only for Australia (conforms with ADR standard) and the volume is obviously very low compared to motorcycles sold in USA, Europe and Asia.

The other off road models are not affected as they are not ADR compliant and are made with the same specifications as overseas. Will keep you guys posted on the RX, however we will definitely not have any available this side of Christmas.

okay mate, is there any chance there will still be the frame made or at least what is need to get it bikes rego'd cause i still think there will be a market for these in aus.

Dear Motovert,

So far you have lost about $1000 worth of sales from me because your phone number doesn't work and you won't reply to emails.

Thank you for providing us with up to date contact details, maybe you should update your website.

Dear Motovert,

So far you have lost about $1000 worth of sales from me because your phone number doesn't work and you won't reply to emails.

Thank you for providing us with up to date contact details, maybe you should update your website.

Depending on where you are based but you can go to any dealer and they will help you get in the correct parts and if they replace anything they just bill mojo. Thats what braaap did for me, but I brought my rx from braaap. But motorbikecity who are in Vic and QLD will help you out.

Latest posts

Back