Is my 125cc Lifan pitbike good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesiw2

Reaction score
I got a used 125cc Lifan pitbike a few weeks a go and i want to know if its a good bike please tell me what u think of it?

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Post the pic to your facebook account. down the botttom of the photo or album there will be
"Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:"

Copy and paste that link.

The link you posted is only a link to your computer. We cant see it.

Or photobucket.

If its your first bike, it a good starter.

Search around the forum a have a look at the things you can do to it.

Take your time and set the bike up. Handle bars, brakes and clutch position, and a tune up never hurts.

Dont forget, use the search function first, then if you cant answer the question yourself, post away!

http://www.miniriders.com/search.php

Looks like an older pitpro 125(i bought one just like it off here a few weeks ago cheap). It all depends on what you want it for, if you want it as a playbike it'll be fine,if you wanna race it you'll break it or yourself, if you wanna clear 40ft triples on it you will.......once. Give every nut and bolt the once over, replace anything that looks dodgy, grease everything thats supposed to move and loctite everything thats not supposed to move then ride the wheels off it. If it puts a smile on your face when you ride it then thats all that matters.

125cc lifan pitbike

dose any one know where i can get new plastics for it?

just jump on ebay, any crf50 style plastics will fit, or anywhere that sells pitbikes

Latest posts

Back