is pit pro worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no there worth about $600! if that lol.. buy one direct and thats what i would expect to pay (minus postage)

I agree, there a fairly good bike, but not worth $850. If your going to get one, get it off ebay as you could get one for about $600 ;) Which is worth it, in my opinion :D Or you could save the exra cash and get the pit pro 140xr for about $900- $1000 ( thats what buying for christmas)

dan

Last edited:
O yeah i was going to get it but contacted mso and they said there not getting any more. I just havent gotten around to changing it, that all ;)

I have a 09 pitpro 125 and I say they are not worth 850. Around 600 is a good price and you will get one easily off ebay for that if your patient. Consider that 850 plus postage (about 200) comes to 1050, Youll get a better bike for similar price range if you shop around. Ther are good second hand bikes in the classifieds section if you do a bit of research on them.

Latest posts

Back